Cinder Well’s music is a beautiful, dreamlike synthesis of dark folk, Americana, Southern Gothic, and neofolk, all drawn together by a profound introspection and commitment to justice. She is playing multiple dates up and down the West Coast over October, including several appearances with other antifascist neofolk musicians such as Anna Vo in Portland.
Check out these dates below and come out to one of the shows!
- 10.12 Sugarloaf Center Williams, OR
- 10.13 Black Butte Center for Railroad Culture Weed, CA
- 10.14 Gospel Flats Farm Bolinas, CA
- 10.15 House Concert Santa Cruz, CA
- 10.18 Breakfast Culture Club Santa Barbara, CA
- 10.19 The Sanctuary Oakland, CA
- 10.20 Coopers Nevada City, CA
- 10.21 Blackbird Chico, CA
- 10.24 High Water Mark Portland, OR
- 10.25 Carleton House Olympia, WA
- 10.26 Quilcene Theater Port Townsend, WA